Programming is something one "meets along the way" during a mathematics degree and which at times can make life easier of is essential to solving a problem. Every now and then I end up writing a little bit of code for various tasks - though I use the word code losely here including some basic web design as well.
The coding projects worth sharing are freely available subject to the licence provided with them.
At the moment, the following are available:
- a quadratic sieve implementation from my mathematics BSc (horrendous code quality)
- a chemical kinetics solver from my PhD
- a very basic template for small private websits (using HTML, CSS, PHP)
- an Enigma simulation written for a maths modules using VBA in Excel
- a parser for PetroOxy XML files to obtain plotable csv/txt files